All About Cork
What is Cork?
- Cork is the bark of the cork oak tree (Quercus suber)
- Grown mainly in Portugal, Spain and France
- Harvested by skilled cork professionals
- The tree is not damaged during the process
- A tree can be harvested every 9 years
- The cork oak regenerates its bark
- A cork oak tree life span is approximately 200 years
- Natural fabric produced from thin cork shavings
- Water resistant
- Soft to the touch
- Vegan and PETA certified
- Cork is a 100% sustainable product
© APCOR. Used with permission.
For more information on cork please visit: https://www.apcor.pt/en/